Using shell scripts in Linux will allow you to automate tasks, thereby making Linux server administration significantly easier. This course will teach you the fundamentals of Linux shell using the terminal. You'll dip into the bash shell, scripting, and using utilities, giving you a holistic grasp of working with Linux.
- Access 35 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Use utilities like grep & sed, C & Perl programming
- Understand how to navigate the directory structure & reveal contents of directories
- Learn the best way to work w/ file permissions
- Replicate, move & remove directories & files
- Make executable scripts
- Cover regular expression in the context of learning grep
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989.
We're very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to our community of learners.
Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years we've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000.