Python is one of the most popular programming languages today, enabling developers to write efficient, reusable code. Here, you'll add Python to your repertoire, learning to set up your development environment, master use of its syntax, and much more. You'll soon understand why engineers at startups like Dropbox rely on Python: it makes the process of creating and iterating upon apps a piece of cake.
- Master Python w/ 3 hours of content
- Build Python packages to efficiently create reusable code
- Creating tools & utility programs, and write code to automate software
- Distribute computation tasks across multiple processors
- Handle high I/O loads w/ asynchronous I/O for smoother performance
- Utilize Python's metaprogramming & programmable syntax features
- Implement unit testing to write better code, faster
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 3,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done –whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.